Contact > Resources
Staying informed about our church both locally and universally is important. The following information may be of assistance:
- Baptism Payment
- Sacramental Payment
- Wedding Payment
- Planned Giving
- Funeral Payment
- Mass Offering
- Bequest Payment
- Columbarium/Memorial Book Payment
All requests for refunds must be made in writing (via email or post). The request should have the details of the initial donation/payment including the date, amount, name of the donor/payee, receipt number and the nature of the error. For errors made by the Surfers Paradise Catholic Parish or its financial institution a full refund will be made upon notification, and all costs borne by Surfers Paradise Catholic Parish
For errors in amount donated, the donor has 60 days in which to notify Surfers Paradise Catholic Parish. Surfers Paradise Catholic Parish is under no obligation to give a refund if an error has been made on your part, but will endeavour to ensure that any genuine errors (such as the amount donated) are rectified. The Parish, which is a non-profit organisation, reserves the right to deduct any bank or transaction charges for any refund processed onto the donor.
- Evangelisation Brisbane - Evangelisation Brisbane supports parishes and deaneries in faith formation, sacramental preparation resourcing, children's evangelisation, prayer and more.
- Archdiocese of Brisbane - The Archdiocese of Brisbane is the face of the Brisbane Catholic Church covering all of South East Queensland and led by Archbishop Mark Coleridge.
- Volunteering Portal - The Archdiocese of Brisbane offers numerous opportunities for individuals to participate in the growing opportunity and need for the involvement of the lay people in the life of the local church.
- Centacare - Centacare Brisbane brings a Catholic perspective to the provision of support services to those in need.
- Catholic Early EdCare - Catholic Early EdCare is the early education provider of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane.
- Catholic Foundation - The Catholic Foundation is the fundraising arm of the Archdiocese of Brisbane. The Foundation was developed with a vision of improving future financial sustainability for the Church’s many programs, organisations and ministries.
- Safeguarding Office - The Safeguarding Office supports the Archdiocese to safeguard those who engage in Archdiocesan ministries and services.
- Safeguarding Professional Standards - The Safeguarding Office provides support, guidance and assistance to people who have experienced any form of abuse in a Catholic Institution in Queensland.
- Safeguarding Support Services - The Safeguarding Office provides information about a range of support services that may be able to assist you or someone you know who has experienced abuse or trauma.
- STOPline Report - The STOPline Report is an external service that receives reports about suspected abuse, misconduct or police breaches. Reports can be made by phone, email or online anonymously.
- Local Safeguarding Representative: Robyn Hunt, 0409 486 326, [email protected].